© 1999 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
The World of Darkness setting is copyrighted by White Wolf Publishing, Inc. VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, MAGE, WRAITH, CHANGELING, their logos and a number of other terms are also trademarks of WWGS. The authors of the various articles in the archive all have copyrights to their own creations. This page is in no way affiliated with WWGS. Reproduction of any of the material contained herein with the intent to make profit is forbidden.
Ten Newest Changeling Entries
- February 12, 2000: Treasure art. By dwolf.
- November 26, 1999: Armor of Inferno treasure. By FatherGanja.
- November 25, 1999: Morpheus art. By Prodigal.
- November 24, 1999: Annis kith. By Hastur7.
- November 13, 1999: Tangles kith. By DeGorian Smith.
- November 10, 1999: Saiya-jin kith. By DeGorian Smith.
- November 2, 1999: Wyrmclaw talisman/treasure. By Dafydd Flower.
- October 26, 1999: Dreamsingers: A History of the Australian Kith. By Daniell Mitchell. Includes the kiths Baga-Djimbiri, Djangwull, Kunapipi and Wandjina and the arts Dreamsong, Kenship, Landsong and Rage-Call.
- October 26, 1999: Battlecraft art. By Daniel Mitchell.
- October 25, 1999: Underworld realm and the arts Necros and Arawn. By Charlemagne.
Are you interested in contributing to the archive?
Read my Submissions Guidelines for more information.