© 1999 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
The World of Darkness setting is copyrighted by White Wolf Publishing, Inc. VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, MAGE, WRAITH, CHANGELING, their logos and a number of other terms are also trademarks of WWGS. The authors of the various articles in the archive all have copyrights to their own creations. This page is in no way affiliated with WWGS. Reproduction of any of the material contained herein with the intent to make profit is forbidden.
Ten Newest Potpourri Entries
- February 11, 2000: Mortal Coil: Giving Virtues and Humanity a Facelift. By Mike Vides.
- February 10, 2000: Wordsmiths. By Phos.
- February 9, 2000: Wetworks (version 2). By Simon Pattinson.
- February 9, 2000: Sameji. By Robert Rodgers.
- January 25, 2000, Rin. By Nick Desveaux.
- January 22, 2000: Psions. By Jeremy Belton.
- January 22, 2000: Necromancy Revised. By Jeremy Belton.
- November 16, 1999: Medical Enhancements. By James Park.
- November 2, 1999: Students of Love. By Adam Scott.
- November 2, 1999: Avalon Circle. By Dafydd Flower.
Are you interested in contributing to the archive?
Read my Submissions Guidelines for more information.